Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BATH TIME

My girls love the bath tub. They beg to take baths. It has been so boring around here that one day I bathed them twice.
They like to pile all the toys that can get wet, and often toys that shouldn't, into the tub. Often times they can barely fit into the tub because there are too many other things.
Sierra begs for her sister to join her. Even if sometimes she wants to take a bath alone, it only takes one request by MJ and they are in the tub together. CC always screams "No!" when I take MJ out, which is usually the happens because of CC's splashing.
Both of these two girlies want to be by the faucet. They argue about who gets to be in the front and I promise MJ can hold her own. This is a picture of MJ's little patty cake.

1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

Kids are the cutest right after their baths, dare I even say cuter than when they are asleep? I'm not sure about that, but they are definitely cute after their baths. January (the longest, most boring month of the year, as far as I am concerned) is almost over and then we can really get the years started!!!