Friday, January 22, 2010

SICK AND TIRED

(Sierra took the picture. Not focused but you get the point) Well, it seems as though when Madison isn't feeling well her need to cling on to me escalates by ten fold. She has refused to get out of my arms for 36 hours. When I put her down she starts to fuss so much she goes into a coughing fit and then proceeds to throw up. Not good. I guess I will be holding her. :)
Sierra has said a few funny things lately. I haven't done the laundry in a while all her pajamas where dirty and in the laundry. Last night she went to her drawer and found she didn't have any clean pajamas and she came to me and said, "Mom I am so poor. I don't have any pajamas." I laughed. (Go back through my posts and count how many pairs of princess pajamas she has.)

This morning she brought me her box of flies and she said, "Mom, look at all the empty places in my fly box. I need more flies." I will have to tell her Daddy.

I was teasing her this afternoon and said, "You don't need a sister. You don't need Madison." She said, "Yes, I do. If I don't have Madison, then I will be so poor."

She wanted me to help her with her puzzles and said, "Mom, if you help me with my puzzle, then I will buy you a present someday. I promise I will."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I am so sorry that she is sick. We are just finishing the chicken pox here and I am happy to be done with it. I am tired of being cooped up in the house and nowhere to go! I hope that she feels better soon!