Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DEATH BY BABY

I had a dream last night...

I went to a town hall meeting. There was a huge verbal battle between two opposing parties. The meeting ended. I collected the papers I had brought with me. I headed out the door. A man disguised as a painter took out a knife and stabbed me in the gut. I couldn't get my breath. I laid on the lawn. A black helicopter came and took me to the hospital. I was trying to get into see the doctor. I realized if I held my head to the right I could breathe. If I turned my head to the left my breathing would become more and more shallow and I thought I would eventually stop breathing. I kept straining my neck right.

I woke up. Madison was laying on my neck with the bulk of her body on the left side. I was struggling to breathe. Yep, almost died last night by the body of my one year old.

1 comment:

Caroline Craven said...

That is funny. Dreams are the weirdest things!