Thursday, January 7, 2010

SCRUB A DUB DUB

I have amazing friends that inspire me. We have watched entirely too much television lately and played entirely too many online games. I decide to be more like my friends and come up with an activity for Sierra this afternoon. She was entertained for at least an hour. SCRUB THE TUB. Here is a sponge, some cleanser, and a bucket of water. (I know brilliant!)

[Caution: She did get cleanser all over her exposed body because she insisted on scrubbing in the buff. Then she started to itch all over and did get a slight rash. However, my tub is really clean. Next time we will just use Palmolive. Oh, yes there will be a next time. She loved it. Awesome.]

3 comments:

Chrystal said...

Ha Ha....Love it!! I will be trying that one :)

Paul and Em said...

Seriously? Now that is hilarious!

Caroline Craven said...

Train them while they are young - only maybe switch to an organic cleanser!