Saturday, January 16, 2010

BLUEBERRIES YUMMY!

Madison wanted blueberries this morning for breakfast.
Sierra wanted some too but didn't want her hands to turn blue. She said, "Mom, I won't get my fingers blue I will just use a fork." I said, "The blueberries will roll around and will be hard to get with a fork." She said, "Don't worry mom, I will just use my chopsticks." (My friend Mee Hyun gave them to her. She uses them very well. Very cute to watch.)
Her fingers avoided the die but her lips and teeth fell victim.
Here are my two little rascals watching cartoons together on Saturday morning. (What happened to Saturday morning cartoons? I miss them. We just chose a cartoon from our collection of DVDs. There isn't any good cartoons on during Saturday morning anymore. Maybe we need to get cable. Maybe not.)

No comments: