Friday, October 1, 2010

THIS IS THE WAY WE TRAVEL

I am so grateful for this stroller. Nate picked it up, when I was pregnant with CC, secondhand from a girl living at Wymount. It was in that moment that a glow came back in his eyes and he realized that with the right equipment we could still enjoy the outdoors with a baby. It has been truly one of the greatest blessings of my life. I love this dirty, paint stained stroller. It will go anywhere and it has gone everywhere. Over, up and around the parks of Pittsburgh, through our small town of Fruita, and up Provo Canyon and around Orem. It has been a second car and a way to exercise and more. I am sure we will have many more great adventures with this awesome stroller. Absolutely, one of the best investments we have every made.

P.S. It is such a big part of our life it has been pictured in the last three posts. I just noticed that. Ha.

No comments: