Friday, October 29, 2010

SCHOOL HALLOWEEN PARTY

MJ is still sick, three days of fever, oh my. Today, I let Nate hold MJ while I cleaned a large portion of the house. I feel better now. I got Sierra ready for school and took her. She was beaming. Little Cinderella couldn't get enough of her costume.(She was hugging her in both these picture.) The little girls gathered around her like she was the character Ariel from Disneyland. All the mothers were in love with her little costume. I am pretty sure she was the most noticed child on the playground today. Mostly due to that glowing red hair and the rest of her brightly colored ensemble. Partly due to my mad sewing skills. ;) Can you feel braggy pride oozing from this post? I will be posting a tutorial for this costume on my refashioning blog next year. It was really simple.

No comments: