Saturday, October 30, 2010

CARTOONING HALLOWEEN




Yesterday was such a fun, busy, crazy, day that I could blog about it all week. Fruita does a trick-or-treat down main street every year. All the little hole in the wall shops and some of the churches pass out candy to the little kids. Sierra kept seeing kids she goes to school with and it was fun for her to see them outside of class. She was frustrated and kept asking, "Why do people keep pointing at me and giggling and saying look the Little Mermaid." I kept trying to reassure her that it was a compliment but she didn't think so. Then we went to our church Halloween party. Nate watched the little sick one so Sierra and I could go. We had a great time and got to eat chili and some delicious Halloween treats.

P.S. My sister said that cartooning pictures is lame. I am sure it is, but for Halloween? Every once in a while it is okay to post outside the box, right?

No comments: