Sunday, October 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE


Nate's birthday is today. He is another day older. He fished the Green River all weekend long to celebrate. Today we were going to wake up and make him a birthday breakfast fit for a king. However, we all woke up late because of a really long exhausting day yesterday. We went to church and then came home and had a nice breakfast for lunch. The girls helped me make and decorate the cake, although I am certain they did more tasting than helping. Sierra said, "Yum this is the best frosting ever." It wasn't frosting it was cake batter. She said, "Mom how old is Dad now?" I said, "33" and she responded, "Is that like 100?" I said, "Kind of." I suppose especially to a five year old 33 is like 100.

P.S. Sierra asked if she could start her own blog today. I thought, why not. Click here for her very first post.

No comments: