Friday, October 22, 2010

IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY SHOUT HOORAY!

Well, today was a very special day. It was this little cutie-patuties birthday. I decided I wanted to make MJ some fun things out of balloons. (You can learn how to do anything on YouTube.) I had never done it before. It was a blast. I made hats, flowers, and dogs. MJ loved it. Sierra loved it. I dressed MJ up like a princess and danced her around the house in a spirited waltz and kept singing, "It is your birthday shout hooray." She kept saying, "More birthday." Sierra frosted and decorated her cake. It was divine. MJ got her first baby doll. She loved her. She even fell asleep with her. She also got some Dora figurines and I was shocked she knew all their names. Grandpa and Grandma McKnight sent her a special present too. She was spoiled and I know her little fists couldn't have held anymore.

P.S. Does anyone know of a site that will do a good collage? The one below is fine just not what I want.


No comments: