Wednesday, October 6, 2010

NO MORE BA BA



Yesterday I was in a foul mood. I yelled. MJ was whinning over her bottle. She wanted her fifty-third of the day. (Okay, maybe an exaggeration but it didn't feel like it.) She refused to eat anything. She was crying and whining and clinging. Oh, I was sick of it. I looked her in the eyes and picked up her bottles and threw them in the trash and said, "I am done with BaBa. They're in the trash. They're gone. We are done." With that I tied the trash shut and hauled it out the back door. My Honey came home later and CC exclaimed wide eyed, "Mom was so mad today Dad. She just picked up MJ's bottles and threw them in the trash." And to that I say, yes I did and I don't regret it. She has whinned all day today about it but at least I didn't have to keep filling it up. She will be fine. Look at that cheesy little grin. Don't you just want to eat her up?

No comments: