Sunday, October 31, 2010

I am grateful for ANSWERED PRAYERS

Yesterday, I couldn't find MJ's soft top sippy cup. She has complained her teeth hurt, so filling it with ice water and letting it rest against her teeth has brought her comfort. I looked through the house three times and couldn't find it. Then I prayed. A thought came into my mind, remember when you gathered up the blankets after she wet herself. The sippy got caught in the blankets. It is in the washer. I ran for the washer and sure enough it was in there tumbling around with the rest of the clothes. I pulled it out, washed it and gave it to MJ. She stopped crying and went to sleep. I am grateful for answered prayers, even simple ones.

Laugh: Sierra has been passing out candy tonight. Every time I turn my back she is running outside and yelling, "Come one, come all, we got candy."


No comments: