Thursday, August 18, 2016

FIRST DAY of JUNIOR HIGH

I thought this day would never come. I can't believe it is here. She was so excited about picking out all her school supplies. She was so excited about getting her locker. She loves her locker. She is in Band playing the flute. She is also taking Art. Then she has four core classes and homeroom class. She loves it. She says she doesn't really have any friends yet but she doesn't care. I pray she can find some good friends. I and some other women in the stake are plotting. She is confident and bold and I tell her every morning to go and be a light in this world. 

We picked a scripture for the school year and I ask the girls to say it before they leave for school, when I can remember to. It states, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

No comments: