Wednesday, August 24, 2016

KAZOO

James playing the kazoo we made together.
 Last night I went to bed early and it felt good. Going to bed late and getting up way too early is rough. I had all the lights out and all the babies in bed by seven thirty and that is a good night. James did sneak downstairs thrice to ask me to tuckle him in. He combines the word tuck and tickle and I think it is adorable but by the third time it wasn't cute anymore.  Nate was out with Sierra, he said he was going to take her on a daddy daughter date. I don't know where they went or what they did because I was asleep when they got home. I did wake up to a Slurpee on the counter. The boys and I read together this morning. We read a Mickey Mouse Science story. The book talked of making kazoos out of toilet paper rolls and wax paper and of course we had to make some. 
Ashton wanting to be held my mommy.
I love when this boy pulls on my legs and lifts up one foot and whimpers. Do you want me to pick you up Asha Maxerwells?

No comments: