Thursday, August 18, 2016

GRANDMA and GRANDPA's 65 ANNIVERSARY

I got no pictures of the grandma and grandpa. I am so sad about it. I will have to have someone pull on of my cousin's pictures of them off of facebook for me or something. 

Ashton has been so difficult lately, I think it is because of all the traveling we did this summer, especially in July. He hasn't slept. He has been so fussy. Nate and I haven't slept through the night, in I can't tell you how long. I didn't really want to make the trip to my grandparent's anniversary party. I told everyone I wasn't coming. I was sad. I really wanted to be there. I love my grandparents. Miraculously, everyone slept through the night Friday, I woke up Saturday wanting to go. I packed up the boys, I left the girls with Nate, and I drove to Utah. I got there in record time. I didn't realize how much harder it is to travel with four.

I went and got my grandma's and took her shopping for a dress for her party. It was the most fun I have had in a long time. I know she felt pretty at her party. The whole evening was amazing. It was like the high school reunion you want to attend. I got to see all my cousins. I haven't seen some of them in ten years. They are all so beautiful and have grown so well.  

I did look like stitch face because of my moles being removed. My uncle thought I had cancer. I said, "No uncle, just vanity." My brother-in-law asked me what happened and told him this elaborate story about a cow falling off of a truck and landing on my windowsill and pieces of glass flying into my face. He was like, "Are you kidding?" I said, "Yes, I just had some moles removed. 

I loved visiting with my cousins Jason and Charity. They have both grown up so much. I look at them now and I think how did we all grow so much. They are truly beautiful people.


 I think James had about ten mash-mellows on a stick.






No comments: