Saturday, August 20, 2016

YES DENTAL PARTY!



I didn't get any good pictures of the party. This was near the end when we had started cleaning up. There was more food than we could have brought home. I started handing out ziplock bags and begging people to take home food. They were easily persuaded and I was glad. They loved every bite. My whole body hurts now. I literally have been going since yesterday at 10:00 am. I went to sleep for four hours and got up and kept going. I don't no why when I cook for fifty I think I am cooking for two hundred. I know the last twenty four hours I have had strength beyond my own and I am grateful. I said a really heartfelt prayer this morning.

'When Nate's employees thanked me I kept saying, "You work for us all year long the least I can do is spend a few days cooking for you." I mean it. I am grateful for them. I hope they felt that.  

No comments: