Thursday, August 18, 2016

THE RANCH

 Well, I drove to the ranch alone, again. I am grateful Emma was there to help me load the car. She was ready and willing to go. We had a really great drive and an amazing visit.

The boy's loved riding on the four wheeler's and the lawnmower train. They got so excited when anyone was willing to take them. Thankfully grandma took them on many rides. Once my brother Phillip was taking his son Ryder on a four wheeler and James wanted to go. He said, "Not this time." He just wanted to be alone with his son, which is so sweet. However, James couldn't understand why he couldn't go too. I explained that sometimes daddies want to be alone with their boys. James, with his Bambi eyes said, "I don't got my dad." He cried. It broke my heart in two pieces. We do the ranch every year without dad because he is always working and I have tried to be understanding, but never again.

The kids favorite thing this year was floating the Sevier River. We also ate good food and talked and loved sweet baby Giselle. 

















No comments: