Thursday, August 18, 2016

MOLE REMOVAL

I have wanted to for years, but maybe it was my dad's comment about how they would only get bigger and uglier with age that tipped me over the edge and made me do something about it. I had twelve moles removed off my face. I walked around like Frankenstein for a week. 

I had to take Sierra to Junior High orientation after surgery. Don't worry, parents weren't allowed to go with by mandate of the school. I was driving her there and I felt fine. She kept saying how bad I looked. I told her,"Of course I look bad they took a knife and cut out each of my moles and then they stitched them close with a needle that looked like a fish hook."

 She turned green said she was going to throw up. I thought, "Why is she sick?" Then I thought I can't make her go what if he throws up in the gym during orientation that would be an embarrassing start to middle school. Then she grabbed my arm and said the world was spinning and going dark. Then she passed out. 

Yep, I looked that bad. I feel bad about going into detail about how the surgery happened but this is my kid that nursed chickens back to health with their skull exposed. I didn't know she couldn't take the mole story. 

No comments: