Saturday, March 21, 2009

1 HOUR OUTSIDE EACH DAY



It was a beautiful clear day. I thought it was going to be 72 degrees like the day before. I told Sierra we could go for a bike ride around the reservoir. Sierra was so excited. She hiked her bike up the long stairway to the reservoir.



She loves to look at the water as she rides. Occasionally she stops and climbs onto the rails and looks over at the water. As you can see the sides of the reservoir are slanted. If she went over in the freezing water, I have no idea how I would rescue her. I have to throw around bizzar punishments that will keep her off the rail like, when we are half around the reservoir, I will say, "Sierra don't you climb up on the rail or I am going to take you home." Truth be told we are already headed home. Even if I turned her around it would be the same distance home.



Madison, isn't she sweet. I love that she obeys and doesn't try to climb the rail.



Sierra sitting next to a brick building on our way home. Don't you just want to squeeze her?



Sierra ready to skewer MJ with a stick. I liked the picture. I thought that it was cute despite the evident danger.

1 comment:

Heather {Healthy Family Cookin} said...

I had to do a double take because for a second I thought the first picture was Sierra flying down the stairs. I'm glad that's not what happened! :