Saturday, March 14, 2009

HATING DAYLIGHT SAVINGS


Daylight savings has thrown off MJ's napping schedule and both my girls bedtime routines. I have finally resigned to just putting them to bed an hour later and pushing everything I use to do forward an hour. I don't think a mother invented day light savings. Because of daylight savings, for the last week, every time I have put MJ down for a nap she pops her head up and starts smiling and talking. I can't resist, I have to scoop her back up into my arms and take her back out into the family room and play with her some more. She has gotten out of a lot of naps lately. I have put my foot down the last two days because despite how cute she is, she really needs her rest. She is finally back on a good schedule.

1 comment:

needtoknow said...

Hey Lisa, Grandpa is going to start a petition asking the idiots who thought of daylightsavings time to stop it. Want to sign? Love ya, Ruth