Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CHILDREN's GAMES



Oh, the cleaver games Sierra comes up with for us to play. I thought I would be a really good mom and try to create a project for Sierra, like the type of projects my friend Shelly engages her daughter in. I got all the crayons out and spread them across the table. I drew a design on the paper and tried to show Sierra how to; color in the spaces, scribble in black crayon over top, and then etch out a design. Sierra decided this wasn't exciting enough. She decided it would be a better idea if I would join her in racing crayons across the table by blowing them. Pretty funny. We had a good time.

2 comments:

Paul and Em said...

This is so cute. Someday I'll have a little one to race crayons with....

Mike & Chrissy Craven said...

Oh my cuteness! Lisa you are such a fun mom!