Sunday, March 1, 2009

NATHAN MCKNIGHT THE LOVE OF MY LIFE


(Nate doesn't let me take his picture unless he is holding a really great catch. I took this picture last summer of him and CC after he caught a really big fish from Lake Erie.) Nate is a private person and asked me not to blog about him. A request I detest because he really is very funny. I think my reading public would double in a few weeks if I could blog about the man I love. I just wanted to say I love his guts. Even though you can't get to know him though my blog he really is an amazing person. I couldn't have married a better husband or given my children a better father. LOVE YOU BABE.

2 comments:

Paul and Em said...

This is so cute! Nate is my favorite.

Ferris Family said...

Nate, April said there was a picture of you and a monster fish. Wow she was right; nice catch! Now you need to come out here and learn how to hook these Chinook.