Monday, October 26, 2009

CC MAKES ME LAUGH

Today, she was eating her dip stck candy she got from ZOOBOO and said, "Mom this is a yummy thermometer."

On the day of MJ birthday, I and the girls were driving around picking up decorations for the party. CC was excited, but wanted it to be her birthday. I had given them gold fish to snack on in the car. This was the conversation I and CC had.

CC: Mom girls should get gold fish on there birthday, right?
ME: Yeah, girls can have gold fish on there birthday.
CC: Well, my birthday isn't for a really long time, huh?
ME: Nope, not for a really long times.
CC: Well, by the time I have a birthday these gold fish are going to be rot, huh mom?
ME: Yes, if we saved them for your birthday they would probably be rotten.
CC: Well, then today should be my birthday.
ME: No today shouldn't be your birthday. Today is MJ's birthday.
CC: I know, but the gold fish will be rot.

Yesterday, I and Sierra had a long talk about fairies. For your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Paul and Em said...

I love this little girl!