Monday, October 19, 2009

SICK AGAIN

Well, we are sick again. I seem to feel worse and worse every day. I have a sore throat and a head cold. Yucky. The girls both have it too and yesterday Nate wolk up with it. We couldn't go to church. We were locked up all day in the house. We decided to escape to the park for some fresh air.
The leaves were spectacular. I love fall in Pittsburgh.
We brought some stale bread to feed the ducks. I yelled, "Sierra give me a cheese." I may have startled all the ducks. They escaped to the opposite side of the pond. I may have irritated a couple of mothers that were there feeding the ducks with there kids too.
MJ enjoyed holding the bread bag for her sister until she realized there were ducks close by.
Then I had to fight her to keep her from jumping into the pond. She wanted to get her very own duck and love it like a stuffed animal. She loves live animals as much as stuffed. She currently calls all dogs that she sees, woof. She lunges for dogs as well.
Hung Jung's husband and daughter Kaylee ended up stoping at the pond at the exact time we did. It seems like everywhere I go I end up meeting up with someone from the ward unintentionally. I love it.
Sierra insisted on bringing her baby doll and carried it around with her. She said, "I have to take her with me because I can't leave her at home. She will be sad if I left her. She might get hungry and I have to feed her my breast if she gets hungry, so I have to bring her. Yeah, that's right mom. Huh? Yeah." Then she almost left her at the pond twice. I kept saying, "Are you forgetting something?"

No comments: