Thursday, October 22, 2009

MJ, I LOVE YOU BEST THE WHOLE WORLD!

Jessica Thomas took this picture of MJ this summer. One of my favorites.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY!
1. I love the way you crawl over to your dad, reach up so he will pick you up, and then bury your cute little head in his neck and just lay there forever.
2. I love the way you and your father crawl full speed at each other when he gets home from school. He screams, "New Kid." You screech and laugh so hard you can barely crawl.
3. I love it when you pick up Sierra's polly pockets and play with her. You even jabber when it is your turn to reply to Sierra's polly.
4. I love that you have slept through the night all week long.
5. I love that you are a little peacemaker and even when you are upset about something you will give in and stop throwing a fit without be compelled to.
6. I love that you are jealous and yell when daddy or CC hug me.
7. I love that you come and tell me when you have a messy diaper.
8. I love that you love books. You will sit and look at the pages of a book, or bring a book to me and screech because you want it read to you.
9. I love that you give too many sweet little kisses.
10. I love how you flutter your eyes and look down and pierce your lips, as your way of saying, no thank you.

No comments: