Monday, October 12, 2009

REILLY's PUMPKIN PATCH

Driving to Reiley's pumpkin patch was so beautiful. I kept holding up the camera and randomly clicking. I couldn't take my eye off the road but I wanted to get a shot of the gorgeousness.
Claire was so beautiful in her pink coat. I love her cheesy grin. I asked her to give me a cheese, she thought I wanted her snack. She handed me one of her cheese bits, so cute to share. She is waiting outside the van for her mom to gather her things.
Waiting in line to pay for the hay ride.
Sierra said, "Yuck mom that dog stinks so bad." He really did smell awful.
Friends on the hay ride.
Friends on the hay ride.
Friends on the hay ride.
Sierra picked out the pumpkin she wanted right away.
Friends spending a little more time picking out the best pumpkin.
MJ hanging out in the pumpkin patch.
MJ excited to be in the dirt in the pumpkin patch.
Sierra walking around in the corn field looking for corn.
MJ, Sierra and their little friend were climbing these large pieces of wood that looked like they were pulled from an old ark. Pretty cool.
More ark.
Laughing with friends on a beautiful fall day.
Sierra said, "Yuck mom. I don't want to pet those animals because there are bugs hiding in their skin."

2 comments:

Paul and Em said...

I think this is going to me my new tradition. A trip to the pumpkin patch during October. Although without Sierra and Maddie-Tads I'm not sure my pictures will be quite as cute.
I love the sentence about the cow. Sierra is hilarious!

Caroline Craven said...

I actually miss going to the pumpkin patch with my kids, not that we did that a lot, but the few times we did it was sure fun. They can just be free and mostly go where they want and explore. I did go to a sort-of pumpkin patch yesterday by myself. Still fun, but not the same without little kids.