Sunday, October 11, 2009

CELESTE


Celeste came into town and actually stayed at our house. I was so happy. She is such a good friend and inspires me in so many ways. I really love her. I miss her. We went for a walk on one of the park trails and then meet Hailey at the Science Center and played and then watched "The Big Dam Beaver Movie." I had to say it.... ha. Madison was getting a kick out of the Beavers. She kept laughing and bouncing her little body and talking to the beavers. Her eyes were glued to the screen until it was over. I was really inspired by the Beavers. Beavers are really cool creatures. They work so hard. They mate for life. I really enjoyed the movie too. I will miss you Celeste until we see you again.

1 comment:

shellydinger said...

I'm so sad that I wasn't able to catch up with you guys the other day. Katahdin looks so big in that picture!