Saturday, October 24, 2009

SUPER HERO OR SUPER VILLIAN AT ZOOBOO

Look at the menacing eyes. I love these first two pictures. They are very Sierra.
I laughed at this picture. I said, "Sierra you don't look like a super hero you look like a very menacing nemesis." She was really thrilled she did a scarey face. She ran over and said. "Let me see."
She was still laughing at how great the picture was when I snapped this picture.
Jane the first ever lost girl.
Sierra really wanted to be Tinkerbell this year. I asked her what we should have her sister be. She said, "Jane, the lost girl." I asked her if she could be a lost boy or even Peter Pan or something that wasn't realated to the movie Return to Neverland. She said, "No." Here we have it folks, Jane the first lost girl. I can't even find a decent picture of her on the internet.(P.S. Sierra's tinker bell costume is in the mail, but it hasn't arrived yet.)
Sierra looking on at the polar bears.
Sierra hanging out in the Polar Bear cage.
Allison, Amber's daughter. MJ, and Sierra. I meet Amber through Shandra. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. We happened to run into eachother at ZOOBOO. It was so fun to catch up with her and her husband and have great company on this beatiful fall day.

4 comments:

shellydinger said...

I wish we would have run into you there. She looks so great! I love her as a villian - that scowl is perfect. (the bug adventures were so fun to read.)

Paul and Em said...

Love this post. Perfect Pictures. I love Jane the little lost girl, the last picture is great of them both! Sierra's got that scowl down to a science.

Caroline Craven said...

Cute pictures of the girls. Where does Sierra get her little spitfire personality? You could have your hands full there.

Lisa said...

She is a handful, but a delicious handful. I don't know why I was so blessed to get her for my daughter. She is wise, and imaginative, and very close to her Father-in-Heaven. Her faces are definately me. Her logic (see above) is definately her father.