Tuesday, October 23, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MJ!

She wanted to go out to lunch with her mommy.
She wanted the place to have a big slide.
Chick-fil-A was close and I love it.
I couldn't remember if it had a big slide or not, I am so glad it did.

Sister Kay brought her by two beautiful twin baby dolls.
I would have been so jealous, if I was a little girl.
Even still, I was a little jealous.
Sister Kay said, "I looked everywhere for twins. You have no idea. I went to half the stores in the valley."
I laughed. Sister Kay tells me every time she sees me that I am pregnant with twins and one has just been hiding in all my ultra sounds.
She won't be convinced that there is only one little boy in my womb.
Hilarious.
So, MJ had to have twin babies because her mommy is having twin babies..... not really. :)


This little girl got so giddy when we lite her candles and began to to sing happy birthday.
She was so excited.
Nate and I got her a Baby Rupunzel Doll.
Grandma and Grandpa McKnight sent her $10.00. She bought a Dora phone that is really abnoxious and she absolutely loves it.
The primary presidency brought her over a Noah's Ark Card game and a baggy of candy.
She was very spoiled.
She said as she was going to bed. I was so, so, so, so, spoiled.



No comments: