Saturday, October 27, 2012

MOVIE NIGHT with MOMMY

Sierra, Madison, and I watched The Little Princess together.
Sierra cried at least three times during the movie.
During the end she was crying so hard she couldn't look at the screen.
And I couldn't look at her.
I felt bad.
It hurt my heart to see her so affected by the movie.
I cried with her.
 
She is such a sweet sensitive little girl.
I kept asking her if she wanted me to turn it off.
She said no and just hugged that cat of hers.
Can you see him all cuddled in her lap? He sat there like that, the whole movie.
 
In the middle of the show, Madison released a little gas.
It smelled bad.
I said, "That stinks. I don't like that."
She got a huge grin on her face and said, "Does baby brother like it?"
I said, "I don't think baby brother likes it."
With mischief in her eyes, she said, "I think he does."

No comments: