Monday, October 22, 2012

THE YES! DENTAL OFFICE

Nate called me today and asked if I would work on putting together content for his website.
My brother is amazing and said he would work on the website as long as I got the content.
I have been lazy....
Well, maybe it is less laziness and more doubting my abilities to photograph something that I feel is really important, but after googling other dental websites, I felt a bit more confident.
Today, I was headed into town and stopped by the office and got some pictures for the website.
I just had a renewed feeling of gratitude again to my Father-in-Heaven.
We have been so blessed lately.
In countless ways.
Nate has his own practice... what?
How did that happen?
When did it happen?
I am still in shock.
He has two great employees and it is fun to go to his office and see him.
He has been very, very busy this month.
And we are thinking.... hoping... he is so close.... to drawing a salary this month.
Who does that?
Their third month in business?
He is an amazingly talented, hardworking, dentist, but that aside we know this miracle is beyond our abilities and is mostly an answer to hundreds of prayers and is the blessing of a merciful Father-in-Heaven
Did I say we feel blessed?
Well, we do!







 

 

Madison wasn't all that thrilled about helping me take pictures.
She kept begging and begging me to leave.
Silly girl.

No comments: