Monday, October 29, 2012

LIGHT GERMAN PANCAKES

 This morning as I rummaged through our local newspaper, I had an overwhelming feeling of being so blessed and so loved.
I know we are so very blessed.
I pray for our country and everyone out there who is struggling.
 Light German Pancakes (Or as we call them Popeye Pancakes)
 
Pre-heat oven at 450 degrees.
 
Pam Spray
 
6 eggs
1c. milk
1c. flour
1/2 tsp. salt
 
9x13 Casserole Dish
 
Blend in a blender 6 eggs, 1c. milk, 1c. flour, 1/2 tsp. salt.
 
Spray 9x13 casserole dish with Pam Spray. (It really is the best.)
 
Pour mixture in the 9x13 pan.
 
Bake 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
 
The real recipe calls for an obscene amount of butter and it is really yummy. On occassion I like that version, but as an every day staple I feel better about feeding my children these. They are every bit as yummy just less buttery.

No comments: