Saturday, October 27, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Remember this?
Well, we are done.
Lemon Meringue and Strawberry Shortcake.
Both of their outfits were thrifted or came from what we had around the house.
Sierra's hat came from my mother's dress up box from when we were kids.
Sierra's dress was an old lady's dress I found at the thrift store for a 1.00 and cut down to her size.
Her apron came from the thrift store for a dollar and I just doubled it over and added an extra button and button hole. Then added ribbon and lace for the straps.
I found the strawberry on Sierra's hat at the thrift store and super glued it on.
I made Madison's hat from old scraps of fabric I had on hand.
The flowers on the hat came from the thrift store for .50. She insisted we glue all of them on her hat even though the picture only has one on each side.
I bought the fabric for her dress at the thrift store for 2.00.
I had white tights for Madison but switched to green pants we had on hand last minute because it is so cold, same for Sierra.
Aren't they adorable?
Wish they would have smiled but Sierra had been teasing all morning and Madison just wasn't in the mood.


No comments: