Saturday, September 27, 2014

PICNIC

Friday, I got a call mid-afternoon from the missionaries reminding me that I had committed to feed them. They said a good time to feed them would be 5:00pm. I knew I could feed them, but Nate wasn't going to be home. Luckily, Sister Whitehead has a picnic table in her backyard. I told them they could eat but they had to stay outside and I would send there food out. Sierra and Madison were my little servers. They brought out there meal. Then they asked if they could have a picnic outside. I said they could thinking they wanted to eat with the missionaries. They didn't. They just wanted to have a picnic in the front yard. Poor missionaries ate by themselves, brought the dishes down and left.

There mother's must have raised them right because I got a thank you note on my door this afternoon.

I didn't want to feed them because I was looking forward to date night. I knew if I feed the missionaries most likely we wouldn't go on a date. I needed the break.  However, Nate didn't get home until 9:00pm, so we wouldn't have gone out either way. I guess things have a way of working out. (I still need my date though, maybe next week.)




No comments: