Sunday, September 21, 2014

PREGNANT BRAIN

 
Yesterday, I felt like fool. I know pregnancy brain is a thing because no one can be as stupid as I was yesterday. Laura, Madison's primary teacher was pregnant and having a baby girl. I was so sad I missed her baby shower. Sierra's birthday was on the same day. So, I told her let me make it up to you and take pictures of your baby in the hospital, those are my favorite pictures of James. She said she would like that. After multiple attempts to schedule on Wednesday, I finally was able to set them up for Thursday. I set up the time at 10:00am. I don't know what happened to my oven clock, the clock my life runs off of but it was set for an hour earlier. When I dropped my kids off at a friends it was 11:00. My friend said to be back by 12:20 because she had to take her son to preschool. I told her it wouldn't be a problem, thinking I had two hours. When I got to the hospital it was 11:20. I called Laura and apologized. I called Heather and apologized and told her there wasn't a way I could be back by 12:20. I didn't realize while I was taking picture I had missed taking Madison to Kindergarten.

 
So, we called up a friend and played on the playground at McDonalds and ate sundae's, what else were we going to do?
After we picked up Sierra from school we went out to our little paradise. Luckily, I remembered that my friend Kim was dropping off her geese. I called and they were on their way.  I have to chalk it up to inspiration because my mind is obviously not that efficient lately.



When I tell James to give me a cheese, he bats his eyes. You can see it in the first picture and in the last picture. He cracks me up. He was my bright spot yesterday.

No comments: