Friday, September 19, 2014

WEDNESDAY's

I know. I know. Madison's underwear is showing. I am bummed because these are the cutest pictures ever. I asked her if it was okay if I posted the pictures anyway. She said, Yes, it is so funny! My Madison. I wanted to post them to Facebook..... darn. I don't know why I didn't catch it.

I have loved hearing about kindergarten drama lately. I miss all of Sierra's updates on all her classmates. I can't remember when she stopped telling me the detail of everyone's lives. I miss it. Madison said Luciana said her Mom got hauled off to jail the other day. Then she told me how Dominique can't keep his hands to himself so he is always getting in trouble. Then she said yesterday Dominique broke his arm. Karma... maybe. Hilarious. McKenzie came over to me during art heritage and said, "Is that girl with the long blonde hair your daughter?" I said, "Yes!" She said, "The other day she hit me for no good reason." I said, "If Madison hit you then there was a reason." McKenzie looked me in the eye and said, "Nope, no good reason." I asked Madison about hitting McKenzie she looked at me incredulously and said, "I have never hit anyone." I believe her. I mean we are talking about Madison, there isn't a mean bone in that girls body.

Anyway, we are grateful for sweet friends. The girls love playing with these girls. They are sisters too.

No comments: