Thursday, September 25, 2014

QUASIMODO

 
I let Sierra stay home from school yesterday, no, we aren't getting into any bad habits. She just needed a mental health day. She didn't go to bed until 3:30am. She was scared. She couldn't calm down enough to sleep. Her friends were talking about a crazy killer doll at lunch. When she got home she packed all her dolls and hid them in my room. It didn't help. Nothing helped. She ended up sleeping on the floor of my bedroom.

The next day she just hung out and played legos. Her favorite place to set up her lego villages is in the windowsill. She was playing and saw this guy. She convinced her sister to climb down in the window well and rescue him. She was too scared to. Bugs. Sigh. He was missing one eye and a half a foot but was still quite the hopper and mover. I told her she had to let him go that evening. He wouldn't survive in her care. She said he would be fine, but then I reminded her of her track record.
Quasimodo, that is what she named him, was set free. She was sad.


On a better note we are making some improvements with potty training this little guy. I know everyone tells me his is too young but I can't think about changing two bums. He has to grow up. His mommy is pathetic when it comes to poop. She dry heaves through his dipper changes and she is done changing big boy poop. I will give you a break down of his improvements in a few days. I have been taking notes to keep myself motivated.

No comments: