Wednesday, September 24, 2014

TRADES

I have had these two nasty chairs in my home for about two years. They have been in dire need of being reupholstered. They were gross. My sweet friend Heather traded family pictures for redoing my chairs. I think I got the better end of the bargain.
 
Not one of the pictures I took was perfect but I was a bit distracted. Imagine this, I took my kids along. I thought everything would be fine. They would play in the yard. I would snap a few pictures. We would go home. I lectured them on the way there. Sierra your responsibility is take care of James, just play with him on the swing. When we are done, we will have popsicles and you two can play. We were agreed. I don't know what it was, but after we got there all heck came loose. Sierra rounded the geese up and threw them in the yard. They were honking and chasing the kids. I kept telling Sierra to get them out of the yard, she wouldn't. Then the cats were running in and out of the picture. Sierra kept bringing them over to say hi. Oh, my. Then she ran over and tried to pass out popsicles to everyone, when we weren't even done . James was following me around whining. Sierra refused to take him. All I could think was thank goodness Heather and I are friends.

I snapped these pictures of my girls but if you could have seen me.... I am pretty sure I was wearing both these face at one point last night.


No comments: