Saturday, September 20, 2014

ZOE

Madison has amazing hair. Today she was getting ready to leave the house and I had to snap a picture. Photography is hard for me. I want real pictures but I also want beautiful pictures and unless you have better equipment than I, real is just real. Here is a real moment in our dark basement, when earlier this morning the dishwasher stopped working and so I had to wash the dishes by hand. Madison's favorite place to eat is on the bar. She is technically in the kitchen, which is the only place she is allowed to eat and yet she still has full view of the television.
My friend Tiffany asked me to take pictures of her baby girl. She turned one a few months ago. I was so happy to do it. I would love to run my own photography business someday. I love pictures. I love taking them. I have to pull them up on my computer and enjoy them right after I get back from taking them. I am a little obsessive.

But this is what stops me, the dentist is never around, I mean never. I would have to higher a babysitter and its not always easy to get a babysitter. Anyway, quickly this thing I love becomes something that takes over my life. The thing I value the most, like this little munchkin gets neglected and then...... it isn't worth it anymore. My time will come.

Isn't he the cat's meow! Oh, I just love eating him up. I went to Relief Society tonight. He played in the nursery when I went to pick him up he wouldn't let go of his baby doll. I let him bring it home. My girls kept freaking out, "He is stealing the baby doll mommy!" He wouldn't let it go and I figure we can just return it on Sunday. He loves babies. I hope so because we are going to have one pretty soon.







Tiffany moved her from Ogden a few months ago. Her husband is the one who is obsessive about fly fishing and introduced himself as, "You will never find anyone more obsessed than me about fly fishing." The ward giggled. He met Nate. We have to be friends. Fisherman's wives must stick together.
Here is her precious daughter. Cutest little girl ever!

No comments: