Tuesday, September 30, 2014

JESS

 
Today was picture day, notice Sierra's hair. I sent her to school with really cute hair. She was almost late for school because I had to have it perfect. Then she comes home like this with it a tangled mess. It is almost better not to try.
 
My friend Jess stopped by our Paradise. She said she just had to see it in person. She took some pictures of me and her. I will have to post them when she sends them. She was adorable and her baby was super chunky and cute as can be. Sierra and Chase picked up where they left off. Madison said, "Talley is really nice." I said, "I know you used to play with her in Pittsburgh." She said, "I did?" She can't remember, she was James's age. It is hard to think it was that long ago.
 
Jess was so sweet and told me how wonder and beautiful our little Paradise is even though it over run by weeds and has crooked floors. I was glad she liked it for the reasons I do, for its unending potential. She also brought me two children's books Circus Ship and Baby Shoes. The first is her favorite children's book and the second is one of my favorite children's books. I thought is was the sweetest thing ever. She is such a sweet friend and I miss living a few blocks away but I am grateful she stops by when she is headed to Utah.
 
Hopefully our kids will have many more great memories running around on our little paradise.
 



She wouldn't smile for the life of her. I asked her to put her arm around Chase and these are the looks she gave me. Nine? At sixteen she will be wishing she had.


No comments: