Thursday, March 25, 2010

HEAVENLY FATHER THANK YOU FOR MY FAMILY

I am so grateful for my mother and father-in-law. I was so blessed to marry into a good family that inspires me. The cousins are all visiting this week and we are sad. Sierra said, "Mom, it would be so awesome if Grandma and Grandpa and all my friends (aka cousins) could live in the same big house in Pittsburgh." I replied, "Yes, that would be awesome." My father-in-law, who I love and admire, hasn't even met his precious granddaughter Madison. It break my heart, but Nate finishing school should allow us all to come together again soon. (Once again, that is why I am so vigilant about updating my blog. In a way it is a poor substitute, but we are still grateful for the miracle of mordern technology.) Hugs and Kisses.

No comments: