Sunday, March 28, 2010

DON'T YOU LOVE SUNDAYS?

Today Sierra said, "Will you please do my hair like the black skin fairy in my puzzle?" I did my best. I have to say Sunday is my favorite day. I love it. I love getting my little girls dressed.I love going to church. I am blessed to belong to a really good ward. I love all the people there even the ones that aren't a thing like me. I am so grateful for diversity in a ward. It really challenges your thinking and helps you see things from a different perspective. One of my absolutely favorite things about Sunday is Sunday dinner. I love sitting around my kitchen table and breaking bread with the people I love most in the world. I seem to put a little more effort into the dinner on most Sundays. Not always, we aren't perfect, but when I do and we are sitting there around the table I feel like all is right in the world and that I am immensely blessed. And that is how I felt today.

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

I, too, love Sunday dinners, but not my kids so much b/c there are always tons more dished to do on Sunday!!!

Sarah Keith said...

That is so cute about her hair. I did notice how adorable she looked! Love you Lisa!