Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BOMBASTIC MOTHER

Well, everything seemed to frustrate me this morning. I couldn't find MJ's shoes. The washing machine was throwing a fit again. (I thought I had it figured out.) MJ was constantly whinning. The worst was I felt like I was moving in slow motion. My house is a mess. Sigh. CC prayed this morning over the food and said a beautiful prayer including, "Bless us to know mommy loves us." I finally said to myself, I don't care if we are shoeless and it is cold we are getting out of this house. On the way down the elevator CC said, "Mom, you are acting really bombastic today." I had to agree.
Sierra rode her adventurer explorer bike and MJ and I took a walk and nature calmed me.
We must have seen a dozen robins today in the park.
I am not sure what type of this flower this is. If anyone knows please leave a comment.
I think these are crocuses. I told Sierra, "I think I saw these on your Aunt Heather's blog. She said they were her favorite flower. She said, "Mom, I have an idea. When we move to our own home let's plant crocuses and grow them and then pick them and give them to Aunt Heather." I thought she was very sweet for suggesting it.

1 comment:

Heather {Healthy Family Cookin} said...

Oh how sweet! :) It was so fun to skype with you guys last week - Your girls are so adorable and it was fun seeing their little personalities shine through!