Friday, March 19, 2010

HAVE A BALL

Yesterday, I and the girls took my tennis balls out to the tennis court and threw them around. (I don't play tennis. However, I always thought it would be cool if I could. Nate bought me the tennis equiptment for a birthday a few years back. Sadly, it hasn't gotten much use.) MJ had a riot throwing the balls around and picking them up.
Luckily, we had a cute little friend come over and play with us. It is always more fun to play with a friend.
She loves this little lion and I think it is so cute.
Sierra got bored and went outside the fence to climb the trees. It is really hard to climb in a dress with heavy boots but...
she managed it with a little help. You go girl.

3 comments:

Paul and Em said...

Love the pictures! I loved to climb trees when I was little. Maybe she'll be a climber like her Dad.

Caroline Craven said...

I love how beautiful the weather looks there. I loved climbing trees when I was younger. My uncle had huge cottonwood trees in his yard and we would go over and climb as high as we could possible get. It probably wasn't that high, but as a little girl it seemed like I was hundreds of feet up in the air. I loved it.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

you are so fun, always taking your girls to do new things! I love it :)