Saturday, March 13, 2010

T-SHIRT DRESSES

Well, as a stay at home mother, I believe the money we make is the money we save. In the summer, when no one really cares what your children wears and they wear everything out quickly, try making a summer t-shirt dress. Sierra loves hers because it is comfortable like her pajamas. The one pictured above Sierra wants to wear everyday. I let her help pick out the t-shirts to make it from and she loves the little surfer girl. The other dress I made for a dear friends daughter out of some of her old t-shirts.
Here is a tutorial for this dress. I have the first half of the tutorial done and the second half will be on my blog shortly. (Thanks Shelly for inspiring me time after time after time.)

2 comments:

shellydinger said...

hurray! I'm so glad you are doing this. That last picture of Sierra is awesome!

Caroline Craven said...

Wish I'd seen this post about 20 years ago!!!