Saturday, March 20, 2010

FATHER-IN-HEAVEN THANK YOU FOR THE SUN

Sierra found this dead patch of weeds and thought they were the most beautiful thing on earth.
You have to blow up this picture and see the looks on these girls faces. They had so much fun playing on the playground together today. MJ just loves CC and even though she has a more cautious personality, with a little encouragement from her sister, she will try new things and I love the way they rejoice together when she does.
I love this little girls so much. She was riding her little three wheeler at full speed toward the park. She turned back to say, "Mom, I am going to be a race car driver. I am going to be a people doctor too but I will love being a race car driver." I am sure she will. She has the gumption and determination to do just about anything.

Isn't it amazing how different life feels in the spring. I love how the sun brightens my soul. Since the sun has come my life has changed in these ways...

We don't sit in front of the television for hours on end.
We don't fight as much or tease as much.
We read more and go to the library more.
We get to go outside and do fun things together.
My house is clean all the time.
We get dressed in the morning, no pajamas all day.
We are happier and more at peace.

I don't know why this is so, but I am so grateful for the sun that lights the world.

Please don't leave us sun. Please don't tease us. Please stay.

2 comments:

Caroline Craven said...

I know just what you mean about the sun. It is finally sunny and somewhat warm in Cache Valley (mid 40's), and sunshine everywhere! I love it. I can even take a snowy afternoon (yesterday) knowing it is only going to scrub out the inversion and then be gone tomorrow. What a sweet relationship these two girls have - if they are like R and N it will be a love (most of the time)/hate ( on occasion) relationship that will endure their entire lifetime. It's great!. Enjoy the sun.

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

oh my, we love the sun so much too! I can't imagine how much more I'll love it once I have kids!!! It helps me wake up and get out of bed :)