Tuesday, January 4, 2011

7 YEARS TOGETHER


1 eternal marriage
2 beautiful children
3 degrees (2 undergrad and 1 graduate)and three states lived in.
4 cars
6 different places lived; 3 apartments, 2 condos, and 1 houses.
Those who know us well know how strong willed and stubborned and opinionated we both are. Often times we are a very ill fit for each other, coming together less like hand and glove and more like boot and head. Despite all that... we love each other and neither of us could live without the other. Nate is truly my whole world and he means everything to me. My heart still skips when I touch him. I think he is the most handsome man alive. He is the person I enjoy talking to the most. He fascinates me and there is no one I know who has done more with their life. He has truly run the gamut of life. I have always known despite what the world throws at him, he will survive. He is filled with faith. He loves the temple. He would never speak ill of another person. He would never gossip about another person or laugh at another expense. He is good. He is the only person I will ever want to come home to. My body and heart longs to be near him whenever we are apart. I am ever grateful we met and he chose to make me his eternal wife.

No comments: