Wednesday, January 12, 2011

MY FAVORITE THING LATELY

Man, I love this little girl. She is so much fun. She talks in full sentences now and our little conversations crack me up sometimes. She is so gracious and sweet in her speech, always remembering to say please and thank you. She does what she is told. However, she still loves to be held and her life's dream right now is to have her mom sit on the couch and hold her and watch Dora with her. She's good but a bit mischievous and will do anything for a good hard belly laugh from her sister. Yesterday, I went into take a shower and came out with my walls covered in applesauce. She was launching it from her plate onto the walls. Sierra was laughing like it was the most hysterical thing she had ever seen, which only encouraged her more. My kitchen chairs, table, walls and MJ from head to foot was covered in applesauce. Yucky.

No comments: