Monday, January 3, 2011

CRAZY FAVORITE UNCLE BRAD

Uncle Brad coached the girls while they were there to call him "favorite Uncle Brad." One night Madison came into the living room and said in a loud voice, "crazy Uncle Brad." We all fell over laughing. He, our Uncle Brad, really is such an amazing person. He had a gift of making everyone feel loved. His food is divine. He is constantly making sure everyone is full and making special meals for you when you aren't. You feel like a princess. While Nate was off fishing and camping with his sons he took me of a foodie tour in Scottsdale, Arizona. He personally took care of commissioning someone to watch my girls. While we were there we tasted vinegars and oils at this small store. There was a vinegar called "pear and cinnamon". It was outragously good. I had to buy a bottle and take it with me. I think you could drink it if you wanted to. We went to Penzey's spices and smelt spices. They were amazing. Then he treated me to gelato. It was so fun to have a personal foodie tour from an amazing chef. I love this crazy favorite Uncle of ours.

No comments: