Saturday, January 15, 2011

IT IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN


Yesterday Sierra came home from school giving their planned activity for the evening a major endorsement. She was so excited she couldn't contain it. They were having a family movie night in the gym. She kept saying it was going to be so much fun. Nate said he would take her to see Tangled instead. She said, "No." She has been wanting to see Tangled forever. Then he said he would take her to see her Grandma in Utah instead. She has a long weekend and we have been talking about going. She said, "No. I have to go to the movie, it is going to be super fun." Hilarious. If her good ideas in the previous post are still how she feels, this movie is pretty important. We, Nate and I, bantered over who had to take her. I lost. She did have a great time. They sold popcorn, soda, and candy for fifty cents each. We got one of each. She laid out her towel, pillow pet and set up her refreshments between two of her friends, Mallory and Chloe. I went to the back of the gym where I could keep a clear eye on her and still use a small flashlight to read my book, Deeper. It is the sequel to Tunnels. Good book. Sierra watched the movie. She did confess later that although she had a good time, she thought Tangled would have been a better movie than Lilo and Stitch. I agree.

No comments: